Which Microsoft updates will not install?
What is the exact and complete error message that you get?
Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
I would suggest you to perform clean boot and install the updates.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
Note: Follow step 7 from the clean boot article KB929135 to reset the computer to normal mode.
I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:
Troubleshoot problems with installing updates
I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:
Unable to install updates in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry.
However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly.
Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully.
For added protection,
back up the registry before you modify it.
Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.
For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article: Back
up the registry in Windows 7
Note: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost.
Windows Updates will fix bugs in your system - 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install
Microsoft often releases many service packs and patches to replace and improve some of Windows system files that may be related to this error. You know viruses often attack files or systems that are outdated. That is why we should keep our system updated. Sometimes, your 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install error may be fixed easily after you install all latest Windows updates.
- For Windows 8 Users
- Hold Windows key + X and then click Control Panel
- For Windows 7 and Vista Users:
- Click Start button and click Control Panel
- Click Check for updates
- Click install updates after the scan
Remove malware in your computer system - 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install
It's possible that your error may be caused by a computer malware in your laptop. Those PC malware can damage, modify or even delete your files like 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install. Moreover, it's also possible that this 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install error is fabricated by the malware to frighten and coax you into purchasing its fake products. You can download an anti-virus utility to wipe them out. I recommend Norton. I have used it for over ten years and I know it can also help you.
Still didn't fix it? 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install
How to Fix 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
What People Say: (About 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install)
by Elsa Reid Nov.8th
- Troubleshooting: 7GB Ram installed. System reports 1.99 GB usable for Windows 7
- Troubleshooting: 7.Error "22.214.171.124enRegInstaller.exe stropped working and was closed. A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is available" Error
- Troubleshoot: 7starter explorer.exe uses up cpu all day Error
- How Can You Fix - 7 days passed after i bought my new laptop, still can't fully functioning.?
- 7210 OfficeJet, Windows 7, Office 2010 when you print Avery labels 8167 the print on the screen is centered, but the labels print to the left and print in the space between the labels [Answered]
- How to Resolve - 7 backup fails and gives error Ox81000037 (only the 1 error message)?
- Troubleshooter of Error: 700736B3 error in Windows 7 - updates will not download or install
- Troubleshoot: 7 updates and then doesn't work properly Error
- 7 vs. Vista Tech Support
- Tech Support: 7PicUploader program (possilbilty a virus/other)
- [Solved] 7 Ultimate 24/7 share does not reconnect clients when re-login
- [Answered] 7n feature pack
- Troubleshoot: 7 backup fails and gives error Ox8007045D + Ox81000037 Error
- Troubleshooting: 7 says "No internet access" but I have internet access. But not access to networked machines Error
- User Guide to: 700z lexmark printer
- Tech Support: 7 wont come out of sleep mode, freezes
- [Solution] 7 ultimate. no portugues/spansih dictionary for word docs etc?
- Troubleshooter of Error: 7 Starter faulty Desktop icons when left clicked
- Fast Solution to Error: Blue Screen Crash BCCode e1.
- [Answered] Summing up large amount of data out of much bigger pool
- Solution to Error: Task manager is broken
- How to Resolve - IE8 won't display video links on some pages?
- Underperforming intel processor (should I overclock it? or what) Tech Support
- I want to diable the magnifier ease of access [Solved]
- Solution to Problem: Create Multiline plain text content control in Word 2007 Template
- Troubleshooting: Vanishing Free Disk Space Error
- [Solution] pre installed windows vista
- How to Fix Error - mis íconos de "quitar hardware de forma segura" y el de nivel de energía de la computadora no me responden?
- How to Resolve - More problems with Windows 8.1: Speakers, battery, video, mouse, Skype.....?
- Troubleshoot: Every time I boot up ck dsk runs in Windows 7? Error
- Troubleshooter of Error: Computer hangs for hours when starting up.
- [Solution] How to install a driver after disabling auto-update
- How to Fix - Cannot paste from Internet Explorer 7 to Microsoft Works Word Processor?
- How to Fix Error - unable to forward e-mails due to long running script in IE?
- Fast Solution to Problem: Compatibility
- Troubleshooter of Error: staff music notes on Word Document
- Fast Solution to Error: Civilization IV Error
- Fast Solution to Error: Something happend and couldn't be installed. Please try again. Error code: 0x80073cf0.