Windows 8 Enterprise Edition is supported via TechNet and MSDN so check with the
TechNet - Xp, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 IT Pro
TechNet - Forums
TechNet - Where is the Forum For…?
MSDN - Forums
MSDN - Where is the Forum For…?
Hope this helps.
Rob Brown - Microsoft MVP <- profile - Windows Expert - Consumer : Bicycle <- Mark Twain said it right!
Use the System File Checker tool to repair - 2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!
sfc is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
If You are Running Windows 8.1 or Windows 8
- Start an elevated command prompt. To do this, do the following as your appropriate:
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search. Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
Windows vista, Windows 7, or Windows 10
After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, enter the password, or press Allow.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
- sfc /scannow
- The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache.
- The %WinDir% placeholder represents the Windows operating system folder. For example, C:\Windows.
- Attention: Do not close this Command Prompt window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
- This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.
Remove malware in your computer system - 2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!
It's possible that your error may be caused by a computer malware in your system. Those PC malware can damage, modify or even remove your files like 2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !!. Moreover, it's also possible that this 2 Windows 8 Blue Screens in just 5 minutes !! problem is fabricated by the malware to frighten and coax you into purchasing its fake products. You can download an anti-virus utility to wipe them out. I recommend Norton. I have used it for over ten years and I know it can also help you.